Announcement!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement!

NotLikeTea will take my place as thread master of Religion July 1th- July 10th. I'm going to confirmation camp.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Interesting! I have worked as a confirmation leader, sometimes at different camps, in the Swedish State Church. What church do you belong to?
    The best ideas are those that can be improved.
    Ecce Homo

Comment

Confirmation ... im a swede also and went through that ritual. Now i wonder why. We all had good laughs at the priests and pillaged the nearest gas-station, but to what end?

Do it only if you mean it, or are really interested, otherwise it´s a waste of saturdays...

Comment

Ecce how can you belong to the Swedish state Church. And call your self Ecce Homo. (Det verkar lite konstigt)

Comment

Finnish Orthodox Christian. To tell you the truth, I'm for it because relatives give you big wad o' cash afterwards.
          "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Working...
          X