No announcement yet.

Do you build the Science City?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In OCC games I attempt, my city is always a SC!

Otherwise, I don't usually bother. I don't actually prioritize any of the science improvements (other than the GL), so I don't even consider a SC an option. Perhaps I should try it out.

Dominae
    And her eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming...

Comment

I am unable to get most sci wonders until SETI, unless I play at Monarch or lower. Once in a while I can at Emp, but not often. I have to go to warmonger early to get into that kind of position.

Comment

the first time ever I built the colossus in civ3 was at the AU107 game. But I nearly always try to build both Newton's and Kopernikus' in the same city.
        I usually don't play a game long enough to be able to build SETI, after the first half of the industrial times I usually restart because I get bored.
        "Cogito Ergo Sum" - Rene Descartes, French Mathematician

Comment

Originally posted by SanPellegrino

I am not sure, if I understood you correctly. The Top 5 Cities are the culture leading cities, it has nothing to do with the wonders itself, only with the culture they generate.
          I've always wondered how the top 5 cities were decided.

I usually look to see which are my best trade cities that have good production and at least build Copernicus and/or Newton's in that city. I do also tend to build SETI in the same science producing city.
          badams

Comment

Working...
          X