No announcement yet.

the beauty of cruise missiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be fair to Firaxis units in transports can be woken up at sea. If cruise missiles behaved as other units do a transport full of them would be an incredibly offensive unit. Still is sloppy, though.

Comment

i load them in transports....its all in the editor i think. lots of little easy to overlook flags and checkboxes, but i somehow managed to get them to behave as much like normal units as possible. as for trannies, you still could not launc them unless, i think.....you gave the trannies missle packing tran ability - though not so sure at that one....

fact is, i modded so much and have played nothing but, i sometimes forget what the game was like "out of the box", or at least out of the box and patched up.
      "Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you." No they don't! They're just nerve stapled.

i like ibble blibble

Comment

What I hate about cruise missiles:
        using a stack of 150 in one turn of hyperwar then being left with three and rebuilding the stocks for the next twenty turns.

Comment

But you're making +75 gpt on average for those 20 turns

Comment

yeah, the perfect war machine for the democratic wormonger
            "Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you." No they don't! They're just nerve stapled.

i like ibble blibble

Comment

PS - especially for the industrious democratic warmonger - like the americans!

i like ibble blibble

Comment

Dave yes I save some gold but It hampers my territorial ambitions. YukYuk

Comment

btw, cruise missiles ARE already shipable by sea transport, you just can't "load" them, you have to manually move them onto a transport which is at the coast. very wierd. doen't work with tac nukes unfortunately. Hell you should be able to load cruise missile on AEGIS cruisers, but oh no....

Comment

Working...
                  X