Weird game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird game

i just started a new game i want somebody to play it with me. Trust me its weird there are a chain of islands conecting all the contients which provides with intersinting gameplay. If you do play it please provide your strategy and screenshots or post the save thanks.
    Attached Files
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

can you post a screenshot of the start location?
    For your photo needs:
    http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

It would be useful if you said what level your game is on. Different people are interested in playing at different difficulty levels.

Nathan

Comment

regent
        standard size
        perisans
        respawn off
        no barbs
        Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

here the starting position
          Attached Files

Comment

Look

there was a spearman their before
            i guess they gave up
            Attached Files

Comment

For a 'weird' game, you seem to own the situation.

Cathy pisses me off... take her out.
              The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

cathy not in the game its england and i about to conquer england i will post a screenshot.

Comment

Is not Catherine the representtion for England?

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1
                    Is not Catherine the representtion for England?
                    It's not Cathy, but beautiful Lizzy
                    "Where I come from, we don't fraternize with the enemy - how about yourself?"
                    Civ2 Military Advisor

Comment

Cathy rules Russia.
                      "I used to be a Scotialist, and spent a brief period as a Royalist, but now I'm PC"
                      -me, discussing my banking history.

Comment

Ok, I got now, I don't play either, but it makes sense Queen Liz and Cathy the Great. Probably forget it soon.

Comment

The disappering spear is probably due to the fact that it shows the strongest defensive unit available. If the spear is damaged below the defensive level of a ship in port it will not show the spear because it is lower and it won't show the ship, because it can't defend a city. I have seen this numerous times. Once you attack, the spear will re-appear.

Comment

Die everybody got alliance with French againest Iraqouis and China.Killed England and Aztecsgoing for the Iraqoius
                            Attached Files

Comment

sorry, i didn't really get, what's so wierd about this game?
                              can someone explain?
                              - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
                              - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

Working...
                              X