Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think is the best civ3 player of all time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bezt putz m33 v0tez upz t00 tw0z, az I iz th33 1337ezt 0f a11z timez.

Comment

Yeah, whatever...
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

i did not read much of sirpleb's stuff...so...

aeson

but not cause of SVC. i consider that being "relatively easy": the huge map and having no land conection is imho a huge advantage...
        no its much more the way he plays and argues - he seems to be more pricise and disciplined in using the tiniest effcts than anyone else...

Comment

After having read So Very Cold. I really can't think of anyone else besides Aeson.

That game gave me a lot of inspiration.

Saluti
          "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
          The trick is the doing something else."
          — Leonardo da Vinci
          "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
          "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

Aeson. I've never been so astounded by a successful game as I was by So Very Cold.
            "In general, someone is a thing of value if and only if he or she is willing to submit to whatever degradation and abuse is required to preserve that position. Anything less betrays a lack of commitment." - Steve Albini

Comment

the best thing about svc is that he wasnt boasting about this amazing fluke game he had or whatever, but posted to it while playing through and still cam eout with an amzing result but could have easily lost it and not had any praise
              too many really good players that i dont know to go mentioning the few imo

Comment

Aeson. His success in SVC is simply amazing .

Comment

Working...
                X