X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diety has city by 3800

How does diety always have a a second city 3800 bc
    someone please give me tips to get 4 turn science to
    will it eventually speed up if you have it on 100% with a bunch of cities??

bball, below you complained abou getting ironclads in AD 2500 (we assume, because you were playing on Chieftain), and now you're complaining about the ai's bonuses on Deity??

Do us all a favor, play three games at Warlord, to learn the basics. Then move up to Regent, and stay there for a looong time. At Regent the ai is on an even playing field with you.

Comment

yeah acctually I wasn't complaing just asking how not to suck

Comment

Not playing on deity is an excellent way to not suck.

To answer your question, the AI on Deity has production advantages that make a second city by 3800 BC no problem.

Four-turn science often requires at least 20 cities, many good-sized, equipped with all of the obvious infrastructure: libraries, universities, marketplaces, banks and roads. Other than building science wonders, there's not much else you can do, once you have the income to set the science rate at 100%, and are in either republic or democracy. (It can be accomplished with a lower rate at times, by the way; and sometimes 100% isn't enough. If it's not, my next suggestion would be to add more beaker-producing cities.) I assume you know what to do to be able to afford a 100% science rate.

Comment

it also gets two settlers at the beginning.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
          X