War in less than 3 turns: Exploit RoP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

half Lotus:

i play alot of different styles of civ.....

Dont let the name fool you, i like peace too. What i have noticed is the need to carve out a niche in all my games.

my favorite game to date is one where i was playing as the Persians..... i had maybe 15 cities a couple of wonders (GL , sistine chapel) built with leaders of course.....

anyways i killed two ancient civs and pinned another behind me..... and i went along peacefully building every improvement i could whether i could affoard it or not.

used the tech trading strategy and was raking in a cool 350g per turn...... tricked everyone into declaring war against the Chinese, i built infantry and calvalry in hordes, drafting each turn for the hell of it.....

built one immortal all game....... he picked a fight with a chinese unit and won...i went in to a golden age...550g per turn and steamrolled my way through the chinese and left the germans and french alive before i won diplomatically.....(kinda anti climatic)

i waged the war in democracy and stayed that way the whole game......

i play alot of civ2 Multi player....so tactics are different....but i have never forgotten how to crush the ai...save the first few games of civ3 where i was whupped b/c i didn't understand a few things...

i love the game...i love the concept.... i think it is poorly implemented and b/c of that the game suffers where it should excell.

the only victory i have yet to achive is a cultural one... but now i have taken steps so that i should achieve that in no time

realism in the ancient era is using technology that your opponents dont have against them this has happened all through history..... and the despot rush is too powerfull.... why even bother with monarchy.... it cost too much gold to rush build things you could just sacrifice under a dictator
    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Working...
    X