Irrigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irrigation

Ofetn I find myself on a continent without any rivers or lakes. How am I supposed to irrigate it?

And I being stupid? Is there some simple way around this?

No simple ways. You're simply screwed.
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Mine it, if you've got Grassland this might actually be better as you'll be able to grow reasonably fast anyway and your production will be very good, if you make it to Electricity then you'll be able to convert to Irrigation if you really want, but it isn't actually necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Wulfram
        if you make it to Electricity then you'll be able to convert to Irrigation if you really want

Does Electricity allows you to irrigate on squares with no access to river/other irrigation?
        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

According to the Manual page 97

Electricity: Workers can irrigate from any source of water

I assume that means you can irrigate from the Sea, which should work for most cities.

Comment

And I was wondering if there are some underground rivers near the oceans.

Comment

Working...
            X