Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas! Here's everything you ever wanted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas! Here's everything you ever wanted!

Okay. We all know that corruption is a ***** and conquered cities are worthless. We also know that on occasion, the AI is fairly generous. So, what does this mean to Joe Bob City Conqueror? It's simple. When you are at war, and you capture a town, DO NOT RAZE IT. Keep it, and then pass it off to the highest bidder! There is a trick to this tho. Don't try to bargain, as it doesn't work. Select the city and then ask what they will give for it? You'll be surprised how generous they are!
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Hey Kaak, I thought this game was broken? Why you playing it if its broken?
    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

very nice kaak, but this is making the whole game even more pointless
      justice is might

Comment

L of A: The game is Broken, but should the patch fix it, then I would like to know how to play it. Also, this solves the problem of conquered cities have of cultural absortion and corruption. I Raze half of them, and sell half =)

and oedo, yes, i know. I'm just trying to cope a little with the game's inherent problems =) I do Rze most of the cities, but If AIs have something you want, they are likely to give it and more to you for a good sized city. They just colonize the territory freed from the cities you Raze anyway...
        "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

*bump*

Comment

Working...
          X