Turn lengths?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn lengths?

Can someone post what the variable turn lengths are at the different difficulty levels?

I'm not sure the diff level matters for turn lengths. One thing I did do to speed things up was play with fewer civs. 8 civs was taking my comp a few minutes to get back to my turn, even in the early game. 4 civs plays much faster, but I'm at 1100AD now, and the turn lengths are increasing again.
    Eine Spritze gegen Schmerzen, bitte.

Comment

Originally posted by Falconius
      I'm not sure the diff level matters for turn lengths. One thing I did do to speed things up was play with fewer civs. 8 civs was taking my comp a few minutes to get back to my turn, even in the early game. 4 civs plays much faster, but I'm at 1100AD now, and the turn lengths are increasing again.
      What kind of machine are you playing on? I've never had to wait more than maybe 15-20 seconds for the AI turns, and that's only usually because I have a lot of their units in my line of sight and so I have to watch them move. I'm playing on a P3 1.0 GHz with 128 MB RAM.
      Firaxis - please make an updated version of Colonization! That game was the best, even if it was a little un-PC.

Comment

I'm sorry, I wasn't clear. What I meant was the number of years = 1 turn at the different levels. In Civ2, for example, the first 2000 years went by at 50 years = 1 turn. What are the lengths for Civ3?

Comment

Working...
        X