How do I get an embassy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get an embassy?

A quick question out there for those who have figured this one out. I got writing, and at that point in the game had found the Babylonians and the English. A pop up message came up and asked me if I wanted to establish embassies with these guys. I only had enough cash to establish an embassy with Elizabeth, and I figured that I would just wait a while to connect with Hammurabi.

A few turns later I have the requisite cash, but I can't figure out how to establish an embassy with him now from the interface. So I check the civilopedia, and find out that I can double click on his capital to get the option. Only it doesn't work at all. Nothing happens. What gives? What works?
    He's got the Midas touch.
    But he touched it too much!
    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Re: How do I get an embassy?

Originally posted by Sikander
    A quick question out there for those who have figured this one out. I got writing, and at that point in the game had found the Babylonians and the English. A pop up message came up and asked me if I wanted to establish embassies with these guys. I only had enough cash to establish an embassy with Elizabeth, and I figured that I would just wait a while to connect with Hammurabi.

A few turns later I have the requisite cash, but I can't figure out how to establish an embassy with him now from the interface. So I check the civilopedia, and find out that I can double click on his capital to get the option. Only it doesn't work at all. Nothing happens. What gives? What works?
    Double-click on YOUR capital icon (The star) to establish embassies. Once they are established, double click on theirs to begin diplomacy/espionage.

Comment

Working...
    X