Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firaxis team developers strategies

Here

Heres the stratgies of the civ team and their favorite civs and why etc.
    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Heres some notes

Jeff Briggs says that religious is very good and that the no anarchy between governments is a god sent. He also says that the Golden Ages are best in the Ancient time

Rex Martin says that expansionist civs are good. Azects Jag Warrior is like armoured scouts and is good at capturing workers/settlers. Also says that if you wnat to conquer the world quickly, be the aztecs. Rex likes the French the most because of their Commercial/Industrious ability. Rex's French sucks and makes no sense to me (12 years of French)

Jason Martin says that huge maps tend to favor expansionist civs and small maps militaristic civs. Unlike in Civ2, where explorers where hated by the AI, Jason implies that in Civ3, the Ai doesnt care. The Rider, a three movement unit, can do a move/pillage/move where he moves into city radius, destroys road, and moves out of range of defenders. he says that Babylonian UU sucks.

Barry Caudill says Gandhi is the most aggresive Civ leader. He says the Indians are good because of the War Elephat. Says Greeks are the next best because of CSA, adn then Japan.

Ellie Crawley says that she likes the Iroquoi because it allows her to be expansionit while having high clture. Says that lack of anarchy is good.
    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Industrious looks very strong to me. Add commercial and it becomes very profitable to build a LOT of cities.
      A horse! A horse! Mingapulco for a horse! Someone must give chase to Brave Sir Robin and get those missing flags ...
      Project Lead of Might and Magic Tribute

Comment

Yep, Industrious is definatly one of my styles. Although im not a complete war monger or peacenik, im somewhere in between. Militaristic also seems good if your peaceful, so then you can easily get strong armies without having to go to war much and you don't have to research the early military techs since you get Warrior Code or Wheel. (its like reverser pychology)

Comment

Well I still want to play the Germans first, I want a late Golden age ( I just hope i survive that long)
          becuase the mid20th century modern era is my favourite, and I think its better when you have the banks and factories to make better use of the GA - this is the time I like to build more units to finalise conquering the planet - which seems like the hardest and most interesting challenge and to come out with a winning civ.
          It is a millitary scientific which suits me and i love the panzer tank special unit - tanks are nice, speed and atack and strategy all in one. All those extra army leaders will help me test out the new army feature.

Comment

The Industrial age is my favorite. Then, after finishing the game, i like to continue if its a good game, and lob a few nukes.

Comment

Working...
            X