X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C3C Senario Editor

Has anyone herd anything about the C3C Editor? Can you add
    new units or anything? The PTW Senario editor was much
    better then the Civ3 Editor have they made any improvements?
    Absolute power corrupts absolutely

I've heard it's better, but I don't know exactly how. The people in the Conquests forum or the Creation forum would probably know more about it.

Comment

oops yeah I probably should have put it in the right catagory Im still trying to figure out this web sight. Oh well i hope you can add new units.
      Absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

Check that forum, if anyone knows it will be posted there, most likely. Me I will what until I have it in my hands to worry about it.

Comment

Most of the new stuff that is added (like desease, and locked alliances) are customizable in the new editor. There are also some other stuff which frankly I have no clue what to do with

It has the same look and feel as the PTW editor so those used to working with it should find no trouble. The process of adding units is exactly the same.
          Last edited by Master Zen; September 26, 2003, 01:29.
          A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Working...
          X