• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. A. Cula
    [idiot]
    Duh, can someone tell me how RCP works?
    [/idiot]
    Really, I don't have time to search.
    Simple version, just build all your cities in equal rings around your palace, and corruption will be reduced. It is a bug / exploit that will be eliminated in conquests (and as a beta tester, I can tell you that if you even remotely like civ3, get your hands on conquests as it will be well worth it). Here is a diagram that IIRC Vulture made.
    Attached Files
    If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

I never heard this ! How much does the ring reduce the corruption ? All corruption eliminate ?

And How ring city we should build to reduce corruption ?

Comment

fanes7, look on page 3 of the
        AUSG 101 - Domination Team DAR 2
        thread for a link that explains it pretty clearly.

Comment

RCP RIP.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

RIP comparative games between conquests and previous versions...? Anyone know if they are planning on patching it out of Civ 1.29f and PtW 1.27f?

Comment

Great! It's the end end of the headaches
              Campeón 2006 Progressive Games
              civ4 mods: SCSCollateral GrayAgainstBlue ProperCrossings
              civ3 terrain: Irrigations Roads Railroads Borders Multimine Sengoku Napoleonic

Comment

Originally posted by GodKing

Simple version, just build all your cities in equal rings around your palace, and corruption will be reduced. It is a bug / exploit that will be eliminated in conquests (and as a beta tester, I can tell you that if you even remotely like civ3, get your hands on conquests as it will be well worth it). Here is a diagram that IIRC Vulture made.
                Thanks, I didn't even know one could do that. Oh, well, if it's an exploit, good riddance.
                The monkeys are listening.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
                  RIP comparative games between conquests and previous versions...? Anyone know if they are planning on patching it out of Civ 1.29f and PtW 1.27f?
                  I don't know anything, but they have stated they will not be patching CivIII after 1.29F. My guess is PTW won't get it either. Thus they will sort of guide us to buy C3C.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
                    It seems comparative games would have been dead even if they had applied the RCP fix to previous versions. Conquests seems to have just too many changes in gameplay.

Comment

Working...
                    X