Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MZO bandwidth exceeded, continue AU SG1 here or wait a while?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MZO bandwidth exceeded, continue AU SG1 here or wait a while?

Bad news people, I'm getting an excess bandwidth message and there's no way to access MZO

This is wierd since I supposedly have 4 GBs monthly bandwith and according to my control panel I've only used up 432 MB. I e-mailed my host to see what's up, its an asian host so I'll probably get an answer during sleeping hours.

So, what, we give the site one day to see if it goes back up? If not we can continue here, just tell us if you are the last to have posted the save.

Unless Sir Ralph got the save, I was the last to post in the 1.14 version.

Anyways, sorry about the site problem, I hope they clear this up soon.

(MZO just proved to be "too" popular )
    A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

(And there's a good reason for it )
    badams

Comment

Sounds good to me. We'll use this thread for both 1.14 and 1.21 games temporarily, until MZO comes back online. The 1.21 game is almost at turn 50!

Dominae
      And her eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming...

Comment

As I missed out on the SG over at MZO, would anyone be interested in starting up a separate one over here? It sounds like a really interesting game to try, and I'd love to give it a shot!
        I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

We're on turn 40 (again, unless Sir Ralph picked up the save right before the site went down).

I'm heading off to bed, by the time I wake up if MZO is still down I'll post here the save and the log (by that time I'd assume that Sir Ralph did not pick up the save).

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Originally posted by ZargonX
            As I missed out on the SG over at MZO, would anyone be interested in starting up a separate one over here? It sounds like a really interesting game to try, and I'd love to give it a shot!
            Zargon since neither of the two "teams" have finished their first round, you can still join

just tell us if you prefer the 1.14 or 1.21 version (those are the 2 teams)

Comment

I didn't pick the save. I slept until now. You can send it to me by email (sirralph at gmx dot com).

ZargonX probably should join our 1.14f group, as it has one player less at the moment.

Comment

Ah, conveniently 1.14 is what I would choose anyway! So, before I officially join, let me make sure I have the concept clear: each player plays 10 turns, writes up a report, and passes it on, yes? A little exercise in differing styles?
                I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

Sent to Sir Ralph

here's the log
                  Attached Files

Comment

We've played 40 turns? Does this mean that Sir Ralph is the first person to write a report (since we'll have played 50 turns when he finishes)?
                    Or will be it be person after him? (Chieftess?)
                    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

btw, MZO is back now.
                      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Working...
                      X