Where's MiniTourney II???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's MiniTourney II???

Okay, we got the History thread topped, and I researched to get most of the relevant threads in there with the help of Catt and others, but for the life of me, I couldn't find the download thread for Minitourney II. I found the monthly tournament threads, which I didn't include in AU for obvious reasons, but no Minitourney II. I even took all strategy threads and ordered them by date (why can't we order by date started instead of last date posted to) and still couldn't find it. My feeling is either 1. it was deleted, 2. it was bumped, 3. datebase corruption. 4. ??

Anyone remember who created the savegame?
    badams

I did a little digging myself and couldn't find it but I tried. Was it called Minitourney II? This was way before my time here.

BigD
    Holy Cow!!! BigDork's Back!

BigDork's Poll of the Day over at MZO. What Spam Will It Be Today?

Comment

There was no download thread. The file was posted in the original "A Mini-Tourney" thead. Look for a message from Theseus timestamped 15-06-2002 18:53.

By the way, I need to finish that game one of these years. I got to a point where victory was in absolutely no doubt whatsoever, and other games started demanding my attention.

Comment

Thanks Nathan,

As you can tell, with all my searching I haven't had time to actually read through all the threads yet.

Got a lot of catching up to do!
        badams

Comment

Thanks for putting the list together. It's interesting lookig back at some of that stuff.

Comment

Working...
          X