Wow. I got an early great leader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes I already started a new game hehe.

Now I am trying to perfect my forbidden palace building and placement strategies when playing non-militaristic builder type civs. That don't have the luxeries of Great Leaders.

Comment

Can you have two leaders at the same time, or must you use the leader you have before you can get another one? I've gotten the impression that it's the latter (the manual doesn't say, at least I don't remember encountering it), so I never sit on a leader for very long, especially the first one. If there's no wonder worth rushing, I go ahead and build the army, rush it into combat, and then I build the Heroic Epic after it wins its first fight.
      "If you doubt that an infinite number of monkeys at an infinite number of typewriters would eventually produce the combined works of Shakespeare, consider: it only took 30 billion monkeys and no typewriters." - Unknown

Comment

optimus2861, you're right. You can only have 1 leader at a time. Since I've had multiple leaders on the same turn several times before now, using them should be a priority.

Comment

In easier difficulties, try getting warriors as GL's. You'll get it earlier.

Comment

Working...
          X