Pentagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jaybe
    Having SDI is great fun, especially when someone's nukes are ALL intercepted.
    Happened to me once, but all the other times it was never actually used. I often get that far because I need Integrated Defense to be able to complete the Spaceship in my mod.
    What's real fun is when you let all civs get that far so that some of your enemies have the SDI small wonder. Then when you decide to attack a civ, figure out which of his cities has the SDI and take it first with conventional forces. Then it's open season with your large 80+ arsenal of ICBMs.
    badams

Comment

Find the SDI and use Precision Strike against it... Then let the nukes fly...

P.S: Just a theory, I never let them grow that powerful..

Comment

Originally posted by minke19104
        Find the SDI and use Precision Strike against it... Then let the nukes fly...
        I would doubt very much that Precision Strikes can take out a Wonder, Great or Small. More Likely a target for a combination of conventional bombardment/cruise missiles and MODERN ARMOR.

Comment

Wall Street now needs five Stock Exchanges.
          Got my new computer!!!!

Comment

You can capture five hospitals, and then build Battlefield Medicine.
            Got my new computer!!!!

Comment

Military Academy needs an army victory.
              Got my new computer!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybe
                I would doubt very much that Precision Strikes can take out a Wonder, Great or Small. More Likely a target for a combination of conventional bombardment/cruise missiles and MODERN ARMOR.
                Jaybe's right
                badams

Comment

Originally posted by badams52
                  * Adjusting his glasses and actually looking it up in Prima's Official(ly bad) Strategy Guide for a change...
                  you actually bought it?

personally I think those guides are more like "stuff that should've been in the manual". There's tons of more usefull stuff in this forum than in any major strategy guide.

and it's free!
                  A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Originally posted by badams52

Forbidden Palace: 8 cities (though doesn't it change with map size?)
                    I think it does but I could be mistaken...

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

no FP stays the same, 8 cities.

Comment

I could've sworn I needed more than 8 on my lastest huge-map game...

Comment

Wanna bet?

Comment

8 cities is for a std map.

Comment

Ok I found the thread and bumped it, check it out.

Comment

wow never realised that. Thx vmxa1...

Comment

Working...
                                X