Nuclear First Strike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carver

The regents can be killed in mass/single regicide games. The AI handles this poorly. The regents are usually in the core cities founded early, exactly the ones you would select for nukage. The AI needs to learn to hide the regent up in the mountains as I do. (but don't hide them in the jungle, as they can die from snake bites)
    Thanks! So what's morale? Build up your nuke force and blast the enemy king(s) to a nuclear hell!

Comment

If they are the only nation remaining, I say try to get a RoP, not likely but still worth a try. Then investigate the target cities and keep investigating until you find their nuke weapons. Then stage as many units as you can in range of those city/cities. As soon as your forces are setup attack very quickly and try to capture the cities. This will elimiate their nukes. Then it will be all go for your nuclear warfare program. Note though, it don't always work this good of course Also I normally don't wage a nuclear war unless I am very angry and absolutely have to.
      -PrinceBimz-

Comment

Hi,

my strategy is to build asap and as much as i can ICBMs or nukes. I load my nukes into my submarines and send them to positions. (I play islands-map, so I can reach every capital). If someone ever attacks me, will have to build a lot of workers for pillaging pollution. But I use nukes only if am sure, my opponents have no nukes or after I build my "national defence system".

...But sooner or later the whole world is declaring war on me...This is the reason why do I need alot of nukes. When I used all my nukes, have to wait - while raising enemy cities - and make peace one-by-one with everybody. It is very painful for my opponents to make peace with me - after what i did to them -, but they have to.

...so my conclusion is: when having nukes and planing to use it, build a lot of them (3 for each enemy capital + 1,2 for each enemy metropolis) and be prepared to fight against the whole world (a few turns).

Comment

Not very unlikely my own strategy if the game last that long and I don't have control of the world already practical speaking.

Comment

...cont...

And yes, if possible don't give a chance to your opponent to strike back...So RoP, then on positions and eliminate them!!!

Comment

That will have very cool effects on your reputation
              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I have a game where I sent like 20+ ICBMs into a small continent where French cities were. The result wasnt pretty. I nuked almost every single of their workable tiles . This made the whole thing looked bright orange. There were massive starvations following the attack, and every time I see their workers trying to clean up pollution I just "help" them by sending another one right near the workers

Comment

Working...
                X