Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you generate a leader from Barbarians?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you generate a leader from Barbarians?

Is this a viable strategy? Or does the computer only grant leaders when fighting more worthy opponents? As many barbarians as I run across, I get plenty of promotions but I'm wondering if it can one step further and generate a leader. Any data out there on this?

Sorry. It won't happen.

Comment

No!
      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Nope
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Unfortunately, no. But I personally think that if you are masochistic enough to choose "Raging Hordes" then you should be able to. Especially if you mod the game to have Barbarians use tougher units and still choose the "Raging Hordes" options. (Numidian Mercenaries and Mounted Warriors are rather painful.)
          |"Anything I can do to help?" "Um. Short of dying? No, can't think of a |
          | thing." -Morden, Vir. 'Interludes and Examinations' -Babylon 5 |

Comment

Originally posted by Sinapus
            Unfortunately, no. But I personally think that if you are masochistic enough to choose "Raging Hordes" then you should be able to. Especially if you mod the game to have Barbarians use tougher units and still choose the "Raging Hordes" options. (Numidian Mercenaries and Mounted Warriors are rather painful.)
            Note: The following comment is aimed ONLY at anyone not playing at Diety level. My apologies to anyone who has read this from me too many times already.

I SCOFF at this remark! A much greater affect would be to just turn off the Attack Advantage Against Barbarians* (set it to zero) for whatever level(s) you play at.

*Editor: Difficulty Levels tab

JB
            President of the Equal Combat Rights to Barbarians Society

Comment

You can get a lot of elites by fight barbs. However its harder with PTW

Comment

Working...
              X