No announcement yet.

Nonviolent Emperor Win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I looked at the time stamps, back in Feburary, It's possible that the rules regarding the Great Libary have changed since then.
    1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
    Templar Science Minister
    AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

In every of my attempt to play peacefully, I was frustrated by poor starting positions or aggressive neighbors. Somehow I always ended up on the main continent where 6+ civs are jammed together.

Comment

Great Library

The Great Library will expire at the *END* of the turn in which YOU learn Education. With that monster list, we only knew one other civ for a loooooong time, and when contacts came and there were now 'two' civs known with the tech, eligible for the Great Library, they came out like a flood.

It works like this in all patches of Civ 3, nothing new.

@RobberBaron - I think you're right on hitting the most powerful civs first, actually. Especially since there are only two major powers in the game. (And thanks for the nice lurker comments :P )

To those reading the viking info here and not the game, after a very very painful turn last night, I can very definitely advocate *razing* and not trying to hold cities playing with Berzerk Vikings.

The game also agreed with other people saying the normal city bonuses for city size hold for amphib invasions. It was taking a pretty consistent seven Berzerks to take out four musket defenders in a size 12 city.

Charis

Comment

Working...
        X