Suggestion Graphics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion Graphics!

Well, I have not changed my original graphics yet and I was wondering if you guys could suggest to me, which ones I should use or which ones are better. Kinda like a Top 5 or Top 10!

So long...

EDIT: OOOppssss, I just realized that I posted in the wrong forum, can one of the mods move it to the right forum! Thanks a bunch!
    Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
    Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
    Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Look for stuff done by Sn00py. For terrain graphics at least, he has some of the best available.

Comment

Try the "Tidier Railroads" to reduce (but not totally eliminate) all the looping of the rails.

I second Willem's suggestion to check out Sn00py's stuff.

Comment

Sn00py's stuff is great; I like womok's mountains so I used them in conjunction with sn00py's other terrain.

I also recommend any of several "resource identifier" mods available -- these make iron, coal, etc. much easier to spot on the map (the mod I use, by Skanky Burns, puts a little "c" next to coal, "i" next to iron, etc. and also puts a little smiley face next to all the luxury resources.

Catt

Comment

Working...
        X