1337 ch411engez aw4rdz c33r33m0n33z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1337 ch411engez aw4rdz c33r33m0n33z

H33y d00z, I haz decid3dz t00 ackn0013edgez s0m3z ofz th33 1337 pl4yerz roundz h33rz wh00 playzed in th33 1337 ch411engez inz myz otherz threadz. I admitz, I w4z a bitz hars33z cr33ditz should b33 givenz outz. Th33 nextz poztz containz a11z th33 creditz andz wardz.

Well, where is the post? This is good, though... as the guys mentioned above, you might get some of your reputation salvaged... be so kind, acknowledge that the guys who won it won it - and don't try to accuse them of cheating. This might even lead some of us to believing you're a worthy poster .
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Ok h33rz th33 wardz. Th33 winnerz wi11z winz a 1337 ceritificatez, t00 sh0wz 1337nez.

Faztezt finishez - Lotz of contenderz and g00dz sc0rez t00 c0nsiderz, Aes0nz and DrF33lz w33r3z greatz scorez, butz one rezultz standz outz abovez th33 otherz.

Winnerz of th33 faztezt finishez - I-iZ-1337z

M0stz dominatinz gamez - Agianz, hardz t00 ch00zez. Butz againz, on133z 0nez playerz w0z 133733 enoufz t00 winz.

Winnerz of th33 mozt dominatinz gamez - I-iZ-1337z

Mozt intereztinz gamez - Againz lotz of intereztinz gamez. Butz they woz a11z ch33tinz s0z on133z onez gamez w0z 1egitz.

Winnerz of th33 mozt intereztinz gamez - I-iZ-1337z.

Scorez Standinz:

1 - I-iZ-1337
      2 - 33v33r33onez elsez

LOLOLOLOLOL I winz th33 gamez! I iZ th33 1337ezt! I r0xx0rzed a11 j00z n00bz! FROTFFFLMFAO m33 t00 1337z f0r j00z! W3311z, bezt giv3z m33 th33 w4rdz:
      Attached Files

Comment

You're being a fool, man... others showed domination and times superior to yours, especially Aeson. You have been just fun for most of us, but now you're showing that yes, you are a veteran troll indeed.

I think some ignore lists will now have you...

Comment

man, you crack me up

you knowwhat, you've won!!!

whatever...

for one minute i actually thought he had some descency, guess not
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Sure not!

Comment

There goes whats left of his reputation.
              "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

If you approach this guy with a chuckle, the view is quite different.

Comedy can be found in many places.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I say again, good humor!!

But, seriously, 1337, there were a lot of major flaws in the 370AD SAV that you posted... feel free to stick around, but quit being 1) indecipherable and 2) acknowledge when you are full of it... at a certain point, the humor runs thin.

Do that, and you'll get a lot of help and tips. Don't, and you'll get ignored.
                  The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

i cant believe people take him even remotely seriously, get a clue ffs

but lol when i saw 'i is leet' as the award winner on the first line

gomez then...?

Comment

hmmm
                      dont go to his website, nothing interesting there

Comment

I've been there where he first appeared here, and suffered hard.

Nah, the guy doesn't seem to understand humor is over... I am generally pretty irritated by 1337 speakers... I made a nice journey to discover that I got an Ignore List .

Comment

How many times did he replay the same map to achieve his win?
                          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Olaf, he didn't even win... gave up in 370AD (still in the Ancient Era!!).

I'm tempted to post a critique, as there are SO many instances of "DO NOT DO THIS if you want a remotely possible chance of winning or even surviving" ("DNDTs"), but I'm a little bored with it. Just the effort to try to pick up in 370AD and play it out drained me.
                            The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus
                              Olaf, he didn't even win... gave up in 370AD (still in the Ancient Era!!).
                              Oooh! I found that out later when I looked at the original thread. Looks like even I "R0xxedz th3 AIz" compared to this kid. I quit the game at about the same year and military situation but with much more tech in my possession.
                              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Working...
                              X