Great older threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great older threads

Would anybody mind if I took a shot at bumping some of the really good older threads?

I know some of the info is outdated due to patches, but there's really some great stuff back there that I'm sure newer players would love to see (without wading through 9-10 months of craziness!).

I tried sorting the threads by posts and views, and some of the really good threads are just too far back.

Gimme a sort of hands up / down vote if it would be OK.
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Yea, bump some of mine.

Not Flipping; I've won on that. But Settler Diarrhea still has to be fixed, and naval warfare improved esp. with privateers and subs. Bump 'em up.

Comment

Good Idea. I might bump up one of mine.
      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Coracle, I may be asking for it, but what's wrong with Privateers? I just had a blast with'em...
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Good Idea. I might bump up one of mine.
          "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

sure, why not
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus
              Coracle, I may be asking for it, but what's wrong with Privateers? I just had a blast with'em...
              firstly, I haven't seen many.

secondly, if you have "show team color disc" on, you can see who owns them.

thirdly, they're too weak to have any real fun.
              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Working...
              X