Help for Begginer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help for Begginer

Hello, I am new to the civilization games and civilization three is my first, I have been having difficulties getting up, and it seems, on warlord mode, I am always swamped in enemy attacks, I need some military stratagies, and how to manage my towns, can any one help?

I think you're the very person we started this thread for:

-=Vel=-
    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

??

Comment

Just click the thread indicated and have a read...I think you'll find a wealth of good, solid, game-tested ideas to get you up and running!

-=Vel=-
        The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Dukovsky,

A poster called Theseus just started a thread in the CivIII general forum regarding tips for the early game... specifically fairly simple stuff. A bunch of people have responded. That is the link that Vel provided.

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
          X