Big Empires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haize
    u could make some units upgradeable like say swordsman to musketeer or longbowman to musketeer. this can be very unbalancing especially cavalry to tank but at least u can remove the thing from the build menu

use the city govenor to stop them building small wonders

Comment

I've modded my game to have four additional Forbidden Palaces at different tech levels. Am considering renaming them "District Capitals" or something since that is what they are essentially..
      |"Anything I can do to help?" "Um. Short of dying? No, can't think of a |
      | thing." -Morden, Vir. 'Interludes and Examinations' -Babylon 5 |

Comment

Originally posted by Flight
        all you can do is go into the editor and make other buildings stop corruption - basiaclly meaning u have lots of courthouses that also act as abrracks or libraries

but not for your current game, you need to start anew with an editor-modified map (afaik)
        Do multiple 'courthouses' work together?

Comment

Originally posted by Sinapus
          I've modded my game to have four additional Forbidden Palaces at different tech levels. Am considering renaming them "District Capitals" or something since that is what they are essentially..
          Great minds think alike, although mine's not all that great....

I called my Provencial Capitals

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb

Great minds think alike, although mine's not all that great....

I called my Provencial Capitals
            That should work too.
            |"Anything I can do to help?" "Um. Short of dying? No, can't think of a |
            | thing." -Morden, Vir. 'Interludes and Examinations' -Babylon 5 |

Comment

I don't like the idea of modding to make those kind of changes. I'd rather work within the constraints of the game. That said, I do think the corruption thing goes a little overboard. Several factors in the game seem to make huge maps pretty useless. None come to mind right now, tho ( its 7:45 a.m. here right now, and I'm at work, so cut me some slack here : ) )!

Comment

Working...
              X