Science tip (may be a bit of a cheat)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blake
    Because monarch and above are warmongerers difficulties . The easier levels are for builders.
    Are you sure?
    I play like a "builder" (with short wars that I don´t start) on emperor

Comment

Originally posted by Blake
      Because monarch and above are warmongerers difficulties . The easier levels are for builders.
      I'm a builder, and I always play on Regent. As long as you expand rapidly and maintain a strong defensive force, there's no problem.

PS Oh wait, Regent's below Monarch isn't it? Never mind.

Comment

I dont think below monarch level is a builder's game. i just think war is less necesary because the A.I. doesnt expand as quickly as on the higher levels. In the higher levels, you are less likely to get resources/ good spots because of rapid A.I. expansion. So war is more likely on higher levls, but higher levels arnt just for warmongers.

Comment

I tried this in my latest game, I had around 120gp in my cash register and a net of -200 gpt. When the turn ended I lost a brracks and also an artillery unit...
          This on deity so at least there it doesn't seem to work.

/Cheers

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement!
            I've started a warlord game on the world map and it's going decidedly better than the last time I peeked out of chieftain. In fact, it's better than my last game on chieftain. I have have research set on 100 and is gaining around 30 gold/turn from trades, so I don't know whether it works or not, but I don't really intend to find out anymore.

Comment

It won't work, it only happens on Chieftain level.

Comment

Working...
              X