No announcement yet.

Soakin' up the science

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sold. The June Tournament game proved it to my satisfaction. Caesar went down with an "Et tu, Cleo?"

(sorry, nye)

I don't think I've ever had such good relations with later-met civs. At least, good relations until my little MA visits.
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

My experience was identical to that of Theseus.

Ijuin may be thinking of an example where he had no contact with any civs, but the civ he wiped out did.

Comment

Yeah the fact that the techs are layered in the diplo screen almost means you have to make and break treaties ad infinitum.

In my current game as the Germans, I'm still trying to master Sir Ralph's archer rush, I warred with the Everyone on my continent. Then made peace with each one and only extorted a few techs at a time. I was curious about racking up techs via peace negotiations but wasn't getting any results. Then I figured it out. The techs are layered in the diplo screen.

Solution: War with your neighbors multiple times to get ALL of their techs. My philosophy is "to the devil" with reputation. Just keep warring until you become supreme ruler 2002!
        signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Working...
        X