How can i achieve a victory?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i achieve a victory?!

i dunno how to achieve a Cultural victory how?
    also domination do you just capture all the cities?

i know the space race
    Bleh

For Cultural victory, you simply need to accumulate a certain amount of culture points (I don't know how many though). Don't like this one myself, as it is too sudden and you can't make preparations to maximise score.

As for domination, you need to control about three quarters of the total landmass of the world. Again, not a good victory condition, though easier to predict than the Cultural victory.

Best victory conditions are definitely Conquest, Space Race and Diplomatic. That way, you can make preparations for the end, so as to maximise your score.
    "Corporation, n, An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." -- Ambrose Bierce
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Benjamin Franklin
    "Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction." -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

You must have 100,000 total culture points or 20,000 in one city.
      You must also have twice the culture of the next highest culture. They have less than half your culture when they are 'admirers' of your culture.

For a domination victory, you must have 66% of the maps land + coast tiles within your borders. There is a utility program called MapStat that will tell you how close you are by looking at a saved game.
      [c3c] 1.22(f?)
      For better barbarians, add NoAIPatrol=0 to conquests.ini (see this thread )

Comment

Originally posted by watorrey
        You must have 100,000 total culture points or 20,000 in one city.
        You can check this with F5. Requires about 6 culture heavy wonders in one city, for the city win.

[SIZE=1] You must also have twice the culture of the next highest culture. They have less than half your culture when they are 'admirers' of your culture.
        Thanks for this tip - I have been trying to gauge it from the culture histograph!

Comment

Working...
        X