Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tournament games

Whatever happened to the tournaments?

Anyone else out there want to do it again?

Life is too short for instant coffee.

MarkG has abandoned the tournaments and doesn't respond on requests. Many people, including me, regret that. Oh well, that board seems to be for discussions only. The CivFanatics center makes good tournaments. I recommend you to go there.

Comment

There is also the 'unofficial' tournament started by Billchin on THIS forum. I have just played may, and I can tell you that , if you wish to enjoy a long ride with chinese riders, you might start playing it NOW .
      Aux bords mystérieux du monde occidental

Comment

I'd luv t00 play in a t00rn33 t00 show off my skillz but civfan banned me coz I speakz t00 1337 4 them.

Comment

Originally posted by I-iZ-1337
          I'd luv t00 play in a t00rn33 t00 show off my skillz but civfan banned me coz I speakz t00 1337 4 them.
          You're really trying to as many forums as possible don't you?

Try to tell something that matters the next time, instead of your pre-infantile way of 'humour'.

Don't waste our time!

I hope you'll get banned from here as well, if you're serious in continuing this form of stupidity.
          Imagine all of us 'writing' 'your' way.

Go turn other forums into idiocy and get away from these.

Please.

AJ
          " Deal with me fairly and I'll allow you to breathe on ... for a while. Deal with me unfairly and your deeds shall be remembered and punished. Your last human remains will feed the vultures who circle in large numbers above the ruins of your once proud cities. "
          - emperor level all time
          - I'm back !!! (too...)

Comment

Working...
          X