X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ 3 Expansion

Check this out:

GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.

It's an article about the expansion.

yes, there is already a link to this on the civ3 newspage of Apolyton.
    Up the Irons!
    Rogue CivIII FAQ!
    Odysseus and the March of Time
    I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Wow! Didn't know that!

But how will the Ex-Pack effect strategy? That is a question. Will there be a 5/3 knight? That will make a gigantic difference in strategy. I can see a "sleeper civ" that sits around with chariots and then upgrades them all and blitzkreigs everybody. I don't want that.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Does every DL here have to reannounce old news?!
        Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
        Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

DLs don't usually have a history. Get with it Grrr!
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

What's a DL?
            The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

FRY Mumia.

Comment

I think that the expansion should be announced in every individual forum (heading off to CtP 2 general....)

Comment

hey coracle why do you want to fry mumia?
                  good example america would be setting, killing innocent people...

Comment

Coracle probably thinks he works for Firaxis.
                    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Originally posted by Free_Mumia
                      hey coracle why do you want to fry mumia?
                      good example america would be setting, killing innocent people...
                      I would put high odds against him responding to you, he just flames and runs, he can't really stand up to cross-examination.

Comment

Working...
                      X