How early to kill civs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure Coracle...

...Mumia's a cop-killer. I guess you believe that Rodney King really did pose a threat to those four rat-******* cops who beat him with their clubs while he was laying down, face-first, in a puddle of his own blood.

Comment

Re: A lone settler didn't preserve a civ

Originally posted by Pelman

I have taken out a civ's last city right after after a settler took off in a galley.
      As soon as the city was taken I got the You-just-wiped-a-civ-off-the-face-of-the-earth message.
      Thanks for clearing that up!
      signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Re: Sure Coracle...

Originally posted by DhulKhidr
        ...Mumia's a cop-killer. I guess you believe that Rodney King really did pose a threat to those four rat-******* cops who beat him with their clubs while he was laying down, face-first, in a puddle of his own blood.
        OT!!!

I try to keep little Civs around, if I have them contained. If I can't contain them I will wipe them out and hope they don't respawn. I keep the other civs contained until I'm sure they won't respawn.
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I like to smash them down, so they will give you anything you ask for. The other AI's will trade them techs that they will drive too hard a deal for with you. Then Smash you vassel again and they will give you everything again.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

RAH: My problem with that is the fact that once you go to war with them again you have to wait until they deign to acknowledge your emissary.......very frustrating.

Comment

How about just renegotiating peace?
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
                RAH: My problem with that is the fact that once you go to war with them again you have to wait until they deign to acknowledge your emissary.......very frustrating.
                Well it usually takes me a few turns to knock them down a few rungs. By then, they're begging to talk to you.

RAH
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah

Well it usually takes me a few turns to knock them down a few rungs. By then, they're begging to talk to you.

RAH
                  Until this morning I would have disagreed with you. Always before when I start wars I've always rushed to as many cities as I could, and keep doing so, so a lot of the time I cam wipe them out before they will talk to me.

Comment

Working...
                  X