No announcement yet.

Ghandhi the Conquerer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On my last Huge/Pangaea/Deity/8 Civ game, I was 3 techs into the Middle ages before the first AI Civ made it out of the Ancient Era. I had 30+ scouts running around exploring, and my map later bought me all the Middle Ages techs that I didn't research first, as I beelined straight for Military Tradition. Combined with using Scouts to deny all the Iron and most of the Horses and Saltpeter on the map, it led to a laughably easy conquest. All of the Scouts I produced were just byproducts of an extended expansion period, using up production while I waited for population growth to support a new settler. Expansionist certainly has it's useful situations. Remember, every hut you pop is one more that the AI won't get.

Religious is probably the most widely important trait, but there are some cases where it is of no use as well. For a pure pop-rush and raze conquest, there is no need for temples or switching governments. Most other situations Religious is good to have though. I think commercial is the least important trait, as it really doesn't have a "best" scenario. For builders Scientific or Industrious are more useful as an addition to Religious. For warmongers, Military is more important. The Military/Expansionist combination is my favorite, mostly because Impies are so much fun to terrorize the AI with.

Comment

I do not use pop rush.

Comment

Working...
      X