Another question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another question...

The question this time is about combat. Is there a table that shows which unit is best used against another. Also what is a good balance for my armed forces, i.e. what percentages of each different type of unit?

Sadly, no. But your best bet is to keep it simple. Combined arms have their place (Artillery unit + best attacker), but at least until the next patch, your most efficient fighting force will be the best 2-move troop available in each given era (2, sometimes 3 move). Play your cards right with them, and you'll rarely lose any units, they'll continually get morale upgrades till they're all elites, you'll get more leaders that way, and basically grind everyone to dust.

-=Vel=-
    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Re: Another question...

Originally posted by Mariakles
      The question this time is about combat. Is there a table that shows which unit is best used against another. Also what is a good balance for my armed forces, i.e. what percentages of each different type of unit?
      If you take a look in the Editor, you'll be able to see the Offensive/Defensive capabilities etc. of each unit. It's not really a comparison of merits, but it will give you some idea.

Comment

Working...
      X