No announcement yet.

Giving away cities Tactic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hm, Even though I am somewhat new, here is my opinion...

Personaly, I abandon the city, I know this really stings your reputation but keeping it is MUCH less productive.

This can really help you boost pops from the ancient times when getting a high pop is more difficult, if the empire I conquered no longer exist, I disband all cities I got, or give one to a ally for his goodwill. when they are abandoned, I get a worker, and I send him back (via my roads) to cities that are in need of pop and have just built a bunch of settlers and workers. I find this useful. The reputation hit ussualy only occures on the enemy or the enemies allies, and ussualy, your allies will not take much notice. (as long as your are in alliance with them against who ever.) The only problem is the AI you captured and disbanded the city from remeber it for the whole game, and is often to try and backstab you if you make peace, this can be very annoying, and expecialy when most fo your troops are at battle.

Well, that is what I think, for what it is worth...
    Previously "Foolishman"

"We watch, as the Germans line the shores with the bodies of dead Russians, what a site for one man's eyes."

Comment

Working...
    X