Ending agreements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ending agreements

Supposedly all agreements can be peacefully ended after 20 turns, and the AI players do it all the time ("It's been nice but...")
    but how can *you* end those agreements? I gave the Zulus Furs for nothing when I was afraid of them, but now I no longer want to and more than 20 turns have elapsed. I don't find any button or menu to do it.

caralampio

Yeah! I second this question!
    Also, how can you tell how many years are left in your agreements?
    I find it annoying that the AI is on top of these things and I don't have a clue ..

-mm
    If Bush bought America, why shouldn't he sell Iraq?

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyman
      Yeah! I second this question!
      Also, how can you tell how many years are left in your agreements?
      I find it annoying that the AI is on top of these things and I don't have a clue ..

-mm
      At the bottom of the negotiations page, click ACTIVE (it's to the right of NEW); that's where you'll see how many years are left before a deal expires.

That being said, it is irritating that you cannot see all that info, for all nations, at a glance when you press F2. Don't you agree?

Comment

Oy! Buenos Dios! I'm sure when I see it, I'll be quite surprised at how obvious it is...
        As it is, it was some time before I noticed the trade tab in the foreign relations screen...

Thanks for the info...

--mm
        If Bush bought America, why shouldn't he sell Iraq?

Comment

Working...
        X