"Exposing a mole?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Exposing a mole?"

I read somewhere about "exposing a mole" as an option but where is this?
    One OS to rule them all,
    One OS to find them,
    One OS to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.

you get this option after the Intelligence Agency.
    right click on the city that built it and conduct espionage.Its just another of the high priced actions that usually fail.
    The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

But don't I have to choose a country? And if the action fails, do they declare war?
      One OS to rule them all,
      One OS to find them,
      One OS to bring them all
      and in the darkness bind them.

Comment

They could declare war. Any sort of espionage except for Investigate City (I believe) can lead to war. I would only try exposing a mole if you are in Communism, especially if you are concerned with war.

Comment

Who would get the backlash if the mole ever got exposed? I would be pretty upset if my country ever caught those dirty French spying on my country.

Rian Mueller

Comment

has anyone ever successfully exposed a mole?
            Project Leader of Civiliza, an Alternative Civilization game based on Civ 2.

Comment

I have tried exposing a mole 15 times. All while in democracy. Failed all 15 times. Civ i tried to expose mole on always declared war after. Even a 2 city civ which was gracious declared war after.

Personally I have found most espionage options completely useless.

To think of it, why the hell would trying to expose a enemy spy in your country cause another civ to declare war? I can see if they did it and found a spy of yours in their country. But automatically declaring war on u when u attempt to find out if they have a spy in your country

Comment

Working...
              X