Armies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armies

Can anyone just tell me the basics of how to form an army.

Is it just piling units into the same square?

thanks
    While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

As I understand it, for your first army you need a leader. When you get that leader into a town, click on the build army button from his/her menu. Than you load units into the army unit (like a transport). After that army wins a battle (and with military tradition discovered) you can build the military academy, which allows you to build armies on that city. So make sure it is a highly producing city.

Did that make sense? Hope so.
    Yours in gaming,
    ~Luc

Comment

Create your army...

To load units into that army, move a unit onto the same tile as your army, and a new "load" button comes up at the bottom. Click on that button, and that unit is now loaded into your army. Just 2 more to go.

Remember tho, once a unit is in an army, you can't remove it (DAMN DAMN DAMN! i wish they would change this) So your stuck with that army until it dies, or you get a new leader, or (my preference) you build the military acadamy, and then can build yer own armies.

Zorkk

Comment

Working...
      X