Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What strategies are y'all using for air superiority bug in late game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What strategies are y'all using for air superiority bug in late game?

Is there any pre-patch strategy — other than playing Chieftain level — to offset the AI advantages with respect to air superiority missions? Is the human guaranteed to lose if the AI gets bombers?
    "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatum." — William of Ockham

Find bomber bases and selectively destroy them.

Comment

i used the editor and disabled everything but recon for fighters and bombers. It was impossible to play if a major military civ parked a bunch of aircraft carriers off your coast. I hope they patch it soon.

Bone
      Bone

Comment

Changed intercept chance to 0 on all fighters. That way the AI players can't shoot down me either, so it's kind of fair... but please.. a patch!

Fred

Comment

Turned off all air units. It sucks. I feel I am missing a significant part of the game.

PATCH PLEASE.

Comment

1)Live with it, and sink the damn carriers. 2)Make peace??? 3)Raze cities to the edge of the bomber range, then kill everything that moves in that range. Only number 2 works here. It also staves off the ultimate nuclear attack, which will beat your building of SDI inevitably. Frustrating.
            No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
            "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Working...
            X