No announcement yet.

legitimate strategy or cheating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No such thing really as "cheating" in such a game. If you had a human opponent, sure it would be. Basically you are just playing for fun, not competition, so whatever you do to make it more enjoyable is alright.

Comment

Egovalor, I agree it is fine to do want you want in your game, but it is still cheating. Same as solitare, you may do what you want to enjoy the game, but if you peek at cards it is cheating.

Comment

i should rephrase what i said....personally i think it would be cheating if I did it...... but its your game and you should play however you like......

you make the decision if its cheating
        Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

I totally agree with Ego and Skank, there isn't such a thing as cheating in single player. It is called having fun. Though sometimes by cheating we can improve our own game by looking at AI tactics, ie by reloading we can test different units effectiveness in combat. MP is different.

As I said in another thread it is up to your personal self-satisfaction.

Comment

So what you are saying is if I look at the cards in solitare and no one is there to see it, that is not cheating? That is not logical, nor true.

Comment

or like cheating on your significant other and then trying to excuse it by saying you were trying out a different unit

seriously though..... its a matter of whatever enjoyment you get out of the game....some cheats you would think are universal but who am i to say whats a real "cheat" and whats just exploitation of a buggy game.

just because they don't call it cheat mode , it doesn't mean it not cheating to peek at the map.....

But if this gives you more enjoyment...... then knock yourself out......
              Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Working...
              X