MOnarchy VS republicanism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOnarchy VS republicanism

I think we all like to know which is better, but the fact is they both got there weakness's and strenghts. THe problem that I have is everytime I choose republicism I go into a slump. I am currently in the middle ages on second level(difficulty) 1-2 place int he game out of 11 civs or so and I cannot get my technology moving! also I cnanot make any money! inless i take away all research fundung. This was right wshen I came out of the golden age! It just killed me! How in heck would one recover!??

Monarchy, man the reason I don't go for it is I had to get litature( amust for great libary) so It was out of the pathway and I got republicism lot earlier then monarchy.

SO how has monarchy worked out for you all?

I currenly have a LOT of citys. I am Bab's(science and religion .. works very well!)

I keep despotism until communism. Then my money shoots up along with production.
    The greatest generals in history didn't use war simulations, they just played Civ 2

An old saying goes "For every language a man knows, he is that many times a man"
    Therefore, George Bush is half a man.

Comment

I have used Monarchy with decent results. One thing I have noticed, it seems to be beneficial to check your science/taxes distribution frequently and not just leae it at the default settings.
      Monarchy seems to have cut down corruption a little, but I'm still trying to figure out how much.
      Call me Frank.
      To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical. - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
      X