Comparative game - Sid difficulty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comparative game - Sid difficulty

Ok i'm getting my ass handed to me people, I thought you might enjoy this game as well.

Set is:

China

America
    Aztecs
    Inca
    Maya
    Iroquios(sp?)

Small map, medium continents, normal rules
    Attached Files

is anyone playing on Sid level?

Comment

Personally, I am not playing anything but test games here and there until the first patch comes out.

A real game takes me about a month to play, especially at levels where it's not usual to roll over the AI with a handful of fast units. That's too great of a time investment to waste on busted corruption and free gold per turn.

Patience until the first AU game, and you can show off your Sid skills!

Comment

I'm mainly playing a bunch of starts up to 10AD or so. We can do the Sid comparison games later when it is patched.

Comment

I'm playing full C3C games, but with an experimentation bent more than anything -- the corruption and gpt bugs make comparison to PTW impossible, IMHO. In PTW, I could play and win most but certainly not all Deity starts, but it just wasn't nearly as enjoyable as Emperor games. I have high hopes for Demi-God as offering as much fun as Emperor with more challenge; I don't think I'll play more than a few Sid games, just to get the flavor.

Catt

Comment

Yup, I have been mostly playing the first age, but now I am playing farther to see more of the game, but only at Mon or Emp.

I have no Sid level games to comare to, so why bother now. I do like not having to deal with all the map request though.

Comment

Working...
            X