Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save

Hello here is my save!
    I`m new here and the score isnt very good can someone give me some advices how i can improove my strategy?
    What kind of buildings do you built first?
    What do you invent first?
    OR just have a look at my game
    greetings filix
    Attached Files

Glad to see you gave yourself a new thread. I will take a look and see if I can offer anything.

Comment

Well I DL from both of your post and it is empty?
      Anyone get it sucessfully?

Comment

Yep, no problems here. Can't look at it until I get home though (not that I'm pretending to be the sort of strat whiz that vmxa is!) - maybe my modem will screw me then.
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

MrWhereItsAt,
          Your signature link "http://apolyton.net/forums/showthread.php?postid=2328816#post2328816"
          is invalid.
          Do you want to correct or delete it?

Comment

MrWhereItsAt you were able to unzip it? What did you use? I am in XP.

Comment

I was fooling around with the orignial and eliminated Germany in 2630BC and saw an English settler before that with out leaving that depressing island.

Comment

I opened it and gave it a quick glance, but:

Don't build things you don't need ( hospitals etc..) before a marketplace etc.

Less irrigation !!!

more defense.
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                X