Enhancing the AI very important...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alexman
    I like the idea of giving extra HP to advanced units. It probably makes the easy levels even easier and the hard levels even harder, but it might also have a good potential for producing killer AIs, as the more advanced AI roll over the weaker ones.
    This is actually used to good effect in the Sengoku conquest. The later Samurai units have an extra hit point.

Now that I've been playing Conquests, I'm still up in the air about adding hitpoints to later units in the epic game - have to play more before I can make an informed decision.
    "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus
      "all units that can bombard now have blitz(no reason you can put only one shell into the Artillary)"

Are you loco? Buh-bye, AI civs. (Might be interesting in MP, though)

"Modern armor has 4 movment points (Cavalry couldnt out run an abrams)"

Actually, when you consider supply chain issues, horses ain't so bad. Oh yeah... another Buh-bye, AI civs. (Although a C3C-style 4xMA Army would be, uh, interesting. )
      I ment being able to not just stop at shoting one round not multipule round in the gun at the same time that would kill more of my own troops. what ever happend to firendly fire? personnaly I dont like the Idea that muskets could in any way injur an abrams and I dont like the sparman with RPG's theory
      Absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

Working...
      X