No announcement yet.

AU Comments/Suggestions/Complaints Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will probably have to wait until after they fix the issue with the last post and the down load. If they get it corrected soon, I will take a stab at AU208, but I think I will just pick one unless there is a compelling reason to do more. My thinking is that one good one per game is enough for educatiopnal value. Maybe if there was a significant lession in another one?

PS it is not as if all of them will disappear, they are still the original thread.

Comment

Oh and I think we should get a thumbs up from the dean, first. I leave it to someone else to handle the links.

Comment

Ok I have culled the text from nathans run. BTW you are correct Arrian, it was on Monarch.
        I chose it over MS as MS posted only a few times. The first post was very good, but I had already done much of the stuff on the other run. I cannot get the pix at this time.

I think if another were chosen, it should be Dom's has it has more details and useful thoughts. He abandon, but had made a great run at emperor.

Comment

Oops I was almost positive he played that game on emperor. Oh well.

Comment

See why I started this thread? But anyway the idea is to start a thead for each AU course morphing all the person's DAR's together?

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Master
              See why I started this thread? But anyway the idea is to start a thead for each AU course morphing all the person's DAR's together?
              Yep, that's it. Probably one or two people's AARs/DARs for each course. I'll take care of my own thread for AU209 when I can get around to writing it (assuming people want to use mine, but I intend to go fairly in depth while writing it).

And good idea to start this thread by the way. I like your new avatar too.

Comment

Ok well I definatly approve of the idea. The simplest thing would be for me or Rhoth to just choose the people we think have the best DAR's and stick them into a thread. So anyone else have any thing they want to talk about?

Comment

That will be a fair amount of work Nuclear Master.
                  Why not start threads and name the ones you want in them. Them you can do it or others may step up.
                  I already have one ready, once I an get the darn downloads to work for the pix.

Comment

I don't see how it is so much work?

Comment

Fair enough, then why isn't done? Just kidding. I will bow out then, sorry to get ahead of myself.

Comment

It's no problem. I will make the thread for the current AU course when it finishes

Comment

If anyone is interested I have a roughly 24 part DAR that I've almost finished for a Boot Camp game on MZO. I still have to write the last seven parts, but the game itself is finished (domination win at 990bc). I can also post it here too if people are interested in seeing how I tend to write DARs.

Comment

I always like to read a good DAR, althought it won;t help me write or make me change my ways.

Comment

Okay as long as people are interested I'll try and get it finished up and posted by the weekend. It has some tips/tricks, and basically how I played the game and why I did what I did.

Comment

*bump*

Comment

Working...
                                X