No announcement yet.

PTW Democracy Game II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, since Theseus asked me first, let's go for C&D (hey, almost like D&D!).
    I won't understand any of their inside jokes, but then the only Eddie I know about is called Murphy.
    Is that heresy?
    I am unvited?
    Any fancy new names I have to provide?
    The Mountain Sage of the Swiss Alps

Comment

As far as I'm concerned, you're welcome. Go to the main forum, find our civgroup, and click "join" so that FP can authorize you (you may want to PM him once you've done it, so he knows).

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

A new recruit

hi,

I have been posting in this thread asking about the possibilities of joining this Demo Game. I wasn't sure where to go and posted there, so my apologizes up front for threadjacking.

I offered to go to the Monkeys or COD whomever needs me the most.

CIV3-PtW Demo Game II>Worth Continueing

So let me know where I should go. Im playing CIV3 again after about a 9 month break and want to break into the community.

And no Im not a d/l of panag, I was just involved in an "incident" with him at a CIV 2 Demo game and feel like being EXTREMELY sarcastic.

Im not much on roleplaying but I can be a major smarta$$!

have a nice day

(EDIT, I just joined MONKEY)
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
          As far as I'm concerned, you're welcome. Go to the main forum, find our civgroup, and click "join" so that FP can authorize you (you may want to PM him once you've done it, so he knows).

-Arrian
          Done, and done.
          The Mountain Sage of the Swiss Alps

Comment

My part is done too. Check your PM's and welcome to the team.
            If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Working...
            X