More Picture More good !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Picture More good !

I am not a native English player , I like this forum very much , but I can't read too many words and sentences . And as many player , I like to see game-pictures , would you can post your thread with your pictures ? That will make your thread attract more player's attention.

I have game picture.
    I get 10 leader every game by 4000 B.C.
    Greece more glorious civilization than China.
    Look this picture:
    Attached Files

Comment

grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Alexman,

Perfect response. Clever, sarcastic and right on target. I only wish I had thought of it first! (I gave up trying to rebut his nonsense a few days ago.)

They don't get no stranger.
          Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.
          "We will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail." George W. Bush

Comment

Comment

Seriously, I think you do very well in English. It is a lot more effort to post pictures, but we have many threads with lots of pix in them.

Comment

That was a bit brutal.

Since you've lost you face at poly why not try out:

A friendly community.

Comment

Originally posted by alexman
                  I have game picture.
                  I get 10 leader every game by 4000 B.C.
                  Greece more glorious civilization than China.
                  Look this picture:
                  BTW where did you get those bonus grassland rock graphics alexman?

Comment

I think it's one of Sn00py's mods, but I'm not positive. I really need to start using it since I like it too.

Comment

That does look like Snoopy's work, and it looks awesome.

-Arrian
                      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

eh , that 's really a big cheat .

1. You can only use one at one turn , because you only have one city.

2. You can't build army , because you haven't enough city.

3. You haven't enough gold to maintain the Leaders.

so many Leader should be abandoned , it 's pity .

4. You ... you ... you ... may be a cheater .

5. Still now , I can't know what tool can modify the savefile . so if you can tell me ?

Comment

I can't fool you, Sherlock Fanes!
                            The secret tool I used is called Civ3XEdit.exe

Seriously though, sorry for the sarcasm, but I think you get my point: Just as you think it is cheating to give myself a gift of 10 leaders, like I did, most players here think that reloading until you get a leader in 3150 B.C, like you do, is also cheating. Don't try to get us to admire your reloading, if I can't impress you with my editor skills!!

PS. The bonus grass is indeed Snoopy's. Here's the link, but you won't like it if you play with "show food/shields" on.

Comment

Never would have guessed you had it in you alexman...(the brutal part; I knew you could be funny!).

Seriously, though, you are truly a master of Civ3XEdit.exe. Please teach me wondrous things.

Dominae

P.S: fanes7, we're just having fun here. If it turns out that you're not reloading and getting all those Leaders legitimately, well...I'll be the first to apologize. Like I said, the burden of proof is on you.
                              And her eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming...

Comment

Working...
                              X