ANNOUNCEMENT: DemoGame 3 Starting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANNOUNCEMENT: DemoGame 3 Starting!

The Third Civ3:PTW Single Player Demo Game is just about to start! The first one was won gloriously. The second one on a huge map with 23 opponents was ended prematurely because of
    the long computer time it took to play the turn.

A Demo Game is a game in which a group of people (the "civilians") play one single game collectively (against the computer). A government is chosen by the people to actually play the game and advise on the best strategy. Despite this, involvement is high - everyone can participate! So-called "Turnchats" will be held regularly to discuss in-game actions.
    Right now, the first call for goverment nominations is being made. Nothing complex is in place yet - everyone starts out equally.

These are some settings of the game:

Civilisation: Vikings
    Difficulty: Deity
    Opponents: 14
    Barbarians: Raging
    Size: Large
    Type: Man-made
    -- so, a big challenge awaits you!

You're very welcome to join this Game!

The Game will take place on this Forum:

Happy Gaming!

-- BigFurryMonster
    Greatest moments in cat:

A new DG so short before the Conquests release? Not a good time, I'm afraid.

Comment

/me shrugs

You gotta do something, or watch interest fade. Besides, Conquests will require patches for a while..... even with all those lucky beta testers going at it. Even more, Conquests will bring in a whole lot more people, and that will possibly be enough to form yet another DG, an exclusive Conquests one.
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
      X