Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whatever happened to the "Quantative Analysis of the Civ traits" thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theseus I have been missing my Mil trait as well. It seems so much harder to get promotions now and forget leaders.
    My current game I killed a stack of 16 units and did not get a single promotion (not to mention 5 elites and no leader, but that seems fine).

Comment

vxma1, you tried Scandy yet?

(I feel like a pimp for Berzerks these days )
      The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Only once and that was right after PTW came out. I think I did have them in a preset AU game now that I have my mind sort of engaged. I did like the UU.

Comment

I always find it tough what to do with my first GL. An army or the forbidden palace.

Comment

Originally posted by Artifex
            I always find it tough what to do with my first GL. An army or the forbidden palace.
            I usually go for a tough wonder first, unless I am on the warpath or it is way early in the game. I don't use leaders to build the FP anymore, I just hop the fp down a bit at a time till perfect. A leader would be better used for moving the palace altogether-much steeper price to move that than build the fp.

Comment

Originally posted by Artifex
              It depends on the game situation. Most of the time I will use it to make an army. I want that first army win and the army can be used to bludgeon a city.
              Ocassionally I will be in a position to drop it on a wonder, but that is rare. This is because I tend to only get 1 or 2 early wonders at emperor. One will likely be Colossus and maybe GL. I don;t need a leader for the first and I will hopefully have my leader way before the GL.
              In fact in my current game I only got the Colossus and nothing more until Sun Tzu and Leos. Then at Newtons, I got untracked and got all wonders since that point.
              FP is an iffy one to me. I often build it from scratch, but in this game I slammed it with a leader as I had one and no other crying need.

Comment

Working...
              X