War weariness in 1.21 PBEM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War weariness in 1.21 PBEM?

Hey - just wanted to know if war weariness has been reinstated for PBEM games in v1.21f of PtW.

I have heard (3rd hand!) that it was, but I would really like someone to confirm this with their own eyes if they can before I get stuck in that situation...
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

To my knowledge, yes, it has been re-instated.
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

I tested this once (I think it was under 1.21) and there was indeed war weariness in PBEM.

However, the unhappiness levels rose much more slowly than in SP.

Comment

Not nearly as detrimental as SP.

Comment

I can confirm by own experience that it's back since PtW 1.21f. Don't know yet about the intensity, but it's probably less than in SP.

Comment

It is indeed reinstated in 1.21F PBEM.

On deity with one size one city lost and no units in the opponents territory and minimal unit losses, 25% WW in two turns of war, I'd say that's about SP level also.

Comment

How do you calculate % WW?
              Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
              King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
              ---------
              May God Bless.

Comment

You don't need to calculate it.
                You see it when you click on an unhappy citizen.
                veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

But then each city is different.
                  Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
                  King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
                  ---------
                  May God Bless.

Comment

great, there goes our happy empire in the PTWDG...
                    A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

It goes anyway, doesn't it?
                      Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

Working...
                      X